Legal Advice & Services

We want to make purchasing or selling a property or business in Spain as straightforward and stress-free as possible. We want to ensure that you have the correct information available at all times to ensure that you are fully informed every step of the way.

Buying, selling or renting a property is a fairly straightforward process but there are other aspects that you may need to consider along the way. You’ll also need certain personal documentation in place (required in Spain to buy or sell a property) and our legal advice and services are here to guide and assist you.



When purchasing a property or business in Spain there will be a number of documents to complete, property checks to undertake and Capital gains tax to consider (Not to mention the language barrier!) Our legal team are on hand to complete all aspects of the sale or purchase without all the legal jargon and in a language you understand!


Tax Advice & Declarations

All property owners in Spain are required to declare their Annual tax status regardless of the country that they reside. Our team are on hand to guide and help you every step of the way.



Before purchasing a property or opening a bank account, you’ll firstly need an NIE (a national identification number in Spain) An NIE is applied for at your local Spanish Police station.

A Residencia is required to register for services such as medical care & school enrollment.

Registering on the Padron is done at the town hall of your residence (much like the electoral role in the UK). You’ll need to be registered on the Padron to apply for the schools and medical services within the area of your registration.

Our team are on hand to complete all paperwork and assist you at both the Police station and the Town hall.


Translation Services

Our team of multilingual staff are on hand to help out with all types of translation services such as hospital visits, doctor visits & school visits. We’re here to ensure that everything is explained to you in a language that you understand.


Vehicle Transfer

If you choose to bring your UK registered car over to Spain on a log-term basis you’ll need to re-register your car with Trafico. We are able to complete all paperwork to ensure you’re driving legally in Spain!


Spanish & UK Law

Our team of Legal advisers are qualified in all aspects of UK & Spanish Law. We can assist in all matters and can represent you in your absence.


Spanish Wills

Your English Will can cover your assets in Spain and vice versa, however, we strongly suggest that the assets that you own in each country are covered by a will drawn up in that country. Why? Because at the end of the day the UK law states that at the time of Probate the assets in other countries are reverted back to the law of the country in which they are located. In laymen’s terms this means that although your Costa Blanca villa is covered by your UK will, you will still have to deal with it under Spanish Probate Law. So at the end of the day, it will actually save you time to have a Spanish will drawn up for your Spanish assets. We can assist and advise you in making your Spanish Will.

Interested in this property? Leave your Email address & we'll contact you back..

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s